0 – 4 Month Guide
Have you got a baby under 4 months?
- Want to know what’s normal when it comes to sleep, and why?
- Want to know when to introduce routines & rituals?
- Want to know how often (and how long) they should nap for?
- Want to optimise their overnight sleep?
- Want tips and advice for moving forward?
This 41 page, comprehensive guide contains EVERYTHING you need to know about your brand new babies’ sleep.
What’s included in the guide?
- What to expect from your newborns sleep (and how this changes).
- Information about the “fourth trimester”, and how to handle it.
- Tips for managing your baby when they are crying.
- A detailed explanation of the science behind your babies’ sleep.
- A breakdown of red flags to look into if your child wakes very frequently.
- Tips on how to optimise sleep, including feeding, daytime sleep, awake periods, bedtime routines and how to respond to night waking.
- An explanation about “self-soothing” – and whether it’s something you need to teach your child.
- Information to help you make informed decisions about dummy use & dream feeds.
- A troubleshooting section including an FAQ of commonly asked questions.