SECTION 1 – TYPES OF DATA WE MAY COLLECT
Your names, including those of your children if you provide this to us
* Contact information including email, address and telephone numbers
* Any information you provide to us on a sleep questionnaire
* Electronic copies of sleep plans provided to you by Doze Sleep Coaching
* Email communication
* Our website may also collect cookies & IP addresses (see below for further information regarding cookies).
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
* Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
* Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of our services such as your name, title, email address, phone number, contact details and purchase details. We process this data to supply the services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
* User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services.
* Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system.
* Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
* We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
SECTION 2 – HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies. You do not need to consent to our cookies when prompted.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, and search information providers such as Google based outside the EU etc.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
SECTION 3 – WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information for the following reasons:
* To improve our products and services
* To properly respond to your enquiries
* Internal record keeping, for example to record where you heard about our services, for accounts and as explained above.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. With your permission, we may contact you by email or phone and may only use the information to customise the website according to your interests
SECTION 4 – INFORMATION SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
SECTION 5 – CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time, and which we will provide to you within one month.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
SECTION 6 – DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
* Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
* Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, accountants and insurers
* Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
SECTION 7 – SECURING YOUR DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide securely and in accordance with UK data protection laws, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
SECTION 8 – DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To allow us to contact you as your family develops we will usually keep your data for a period of 2 years. If you would prefer that we do not contact you further, you may let us know at any time by emailing email@example.com, at which point we will erase your data. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
SECTION 9 – ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. You have the right to have your information amended or deleted upon request. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer and action all requests without undue delay, and in any case within one month of receipt.*